A Marist College with Marist Traditions was born on Richmond Road in 1903 (113 years ago). It was born with good bones about its purpose and direction and these fundamentals remain unchanged.
- The Education of young men to become men of Christian belief and men of courage has not changed.
- We still believe that boys should be taught how to be men.
- The enrolment of families hasn't changed.
- Quality teaching and learning in all classes hasn't changed.
- All boys playing a Sport for their school has not changed.
- The concept of struggle has been part of the tradition and DNA of a Catholic Education for boys at Richmond Rd hasn't changed.
- Routines and Rituals as the daily by-line for a boys school has not changed.
- The motto "Confortare Esto Vir." "Take courage and be a Man" has stayed the same. St Paul's continues to Build Men of Courage!
K. F. Fouhy,
60th Reunion and Announcements
A recent gathering of Old Boys, Brothers and friends, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees Denis Wood outlines future plans for the revitalisation and rebuilding of St Paul's College, "our aim is to make this college the school of choice for Catholic boys from the local community".
Mr Kieran Fouhy has been appointed as Headmaster of St Paul's College from the start of 2016. Letter from the St Paul's College Board of Trustees.
Latest Strategic Plan
The St Paul's College Development Foundation Trust has been established to raise funds which contribute to the overall success of the St Paul's College.
Introducing St Paul's College Development Foundation trust.